Contract Sales Executive (Full Time)
You will be working with a non-political team of experts from the industry who will be guiding you with the necessary know-hows to succeed in the role. That means you won’t be left in the lurch with high levels of stress.
Nonetheless, we expect a lot of drive, passion, and well-thought initiatives from the incumbent to open new project sales leads. While we ensure you’ll be working in a great environment, we’d also expect the best commitment and practices from you.
- The incumbent will be working alongside the Contract Sales Manager
- The incumbent will be required to visit interior designers and architects to open sale leads
- The incumbent will be required to manage, facilitate, and see-through projects
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a sales role
- Strong conceptualization, planning, and organizations skills
- Decent communication skills
- Self-motivated and result-orientated
- Great if the incumbent has his/her own transport (not a prerequisite)
- Knowledge in AutoCAD (not a prerequisite)